Saturday 20 March 2010

Epic Eldar Force

I have recently bought a large Eldar army for Epic Warhammer 40,000 that includes a lot of models that have been out of production for a long time. Below is a list of the vehicles I now have, I've not had enough time to sort and count the infantry stands yet.

Here's the list of vehicles that I have for my Epic Eldar Army:
1 Warlock Titan
2 Phantom Titans - One of them is the original design.
3 Revenant Titans - Three second generation models (before current versions)
3 Revanent Titans - These three are similar to the original Phantom
10 Fire Gale Knights - At least one of each design
4 Towering Destroyers - In both designs
5 Bright Stalions - In both designs
4 Wraithlords
2 Scorpions - Older design
1 Tempest
2 Cobras - Older design
16 Wave Serpents
31 Falcons - Plastics
12 Fire Prisms
1 Unknown - Possible a metal Falcon but the hull is a slightly different design.
20 War Walkers
13 Vypers
45 Jetbikes
2 Vampires
1 Nightwing

Well there's the list. I think there's a lot of rare models in there and I will get round to taking pictures of them sometime. I think the original Phantom and Revenant Titans are really interesting, I've only found one picture of each on the net and they were damn hart to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment