Monday 5 March 2012

Codex: Demiurg Warhost - 05/03/2012

I've done an awful lot of work on the codex since I last posted here. 

Most recently I've been doing a lot of formatting work on the codex. I have been trying to put in more Scottish folklore/mythological elements including renaming the main tanks. 

I have also just changed the name and description of the Rapier Laser Destroyer, thus removing the last laser-based weapon from the codex and replacing it with another particle weapon; now named the Atomic Destroyer.


I am also well on my way to creating my own figures, with the bodies and leg (kilted) components completed. I am casting these up myself so that I can get different body/leg variants done before sending them to be professionally cast. I'm planning to make 4 different body/leg combinations for standard troopers and one for officers.

I have started working on sculpting the arms but I think I may have to get someone more experienced to make the weapons. I will be making single-weapon arms as well as a 2-handed weapon arms. I may make several versions of the single-weapon arms but only one set of double-weapon arms, unless I decide to do another set for heavy weapon troopers.


In the future, once I've got the basic troops taken care of, I will work on character models and exo-armoured troopers.



http://www.4shared.com/office/uXb-mWvb/Demiurg_Warhost.html

No comments:

Post a Comment