Tuesday 29 October 2013

Demiurg Warriors

I have now added the feed cable to the new gun. I like this design, but it is too big to be the standard weapon, so this will be the Ion Blaster. The Ion Blaster is the more powerful weapon carried by the Hearthguard.


Having decided that I liked this weapon for the Ion Blaster, I then needed to make the Ion Carbine that will be the standard weapon for most troops. After trying in vain to carve/sculpt a smaller version in a similar style, I figured I could just trim the same weapon down. Here's the result.


I also needed an even smaller version to use as the Ion Pistol so, after a little thinking, decided to see if the Grymn's standard weapon could work well, and here's how it turned out.


I've also been working on the backpack. I put it at a downward slope and pressed in lines for the vent. I still need to add some edging to it.


I have redesigned the shield so that it isn't so medieval looking. I removed the edging and squared it off a bit. How does this one look?


I'd be really interested in feedback, and any ideas would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment