Saturday 30 June 2018

Age of Sigmar Tale of Gamers - Grave Markers


I am using the Grand Host of Nagash Allegiance for my army. Once of the special rules is being able to pick four points on the battlefield to be graveyards.

These graveyards can be used with summonable units in the game in three different ways.

Firstly, I can 'deploy' units into the grave, and I can bring them onto the table from any of the graveyards at the end of any movement phase, as long as I have a hero close by.

They can also heal units that are nearby.

Lastly, a hero can use a command ability to resurrect a unit that died earlier in the game and bring it on from a graveyard.

To help mark out where the graveyards are on the battlefield I have made four markers. I used graves from Renedra, Milliput epoxy putty to make mounds, then applied Tamiya textured paint and some static grass.




No comments:

Post a Comment