Sunday 22 November 2009

Codex: Demiurg Warhost Introduction - 22/11/2009

A few months back I set myself the task of creating a full codex to bring the Squat race back into Warhammer 40,000 through the Demiurg concept. I was compelled to do so, not simply because of their rich background, but because all of the other lists out there for the Squats are, in my opinion, either out of character for both the Squats and 40K, completely over the top, or simply poorly executed.

I endeavour to create a full codex, complete with all sections you would expect to see in an official codex. I have included all of the original Squat background except with the word Squat changed to Demiurg in most instances. I have kept the term 'Squat' in the background as a term used by Imperials when referring to the Demiurg. I have brought all of their units and equipment in line with the combined BG of the Squats and Demiurg. I have included the old units and added a couple of new ones that I think exemplify or or help to define their character.

Here is a link to a copy of the codex as it currently stands so you can check it out for yourselves.
http://www.4shared.com/file/127670264/72d6055c/Demiurg_Warhost.html?

No comments:

Post a Comment