Monday 16 May 2011

Codex: Demiurg Warhost - 16/05/2011

I've just uploaded a new version of the codex with the alterations listed below (what I can remember).

  • All of the Kroot stuff has been moved into a section on its own at the back so that it can be used separately.
  • I've added in the Great Knarloc Herd now as well so that's all of the Kroot units in.
  • Removed the scout buggy unit. It performed the same role as the Guild Trikes so was unnecessary.
  • Updated the Assault Cannon description to reflect the Demiurg weapon. I mean who doesn't like the thought of firing four spiralling bolts of lightning at their enemies?
  • Tweaked the Firestorm Missiles a bit to make them less insanely powerful; dropped them down to Heavy 4.
  • The Sapper Kindreds have been moved to the Elites section. I'd like to make a HQ character that can have them as troops choices but I'll have to think up background for them first.
  • The Tunneller special rules have been moved to the Termite bestiary entry.
  • There's probably more but it's been so long since I last posted an update that I can't remember.
Hope you like it. - Codex: Demiurg Warhost

No comments:

Post a Comment