Monday 18 June 2012

Bloody Barnabas and Ironback Spitter

It's been a while so I thought I'd better post some models, completed ones too.


Well with the Journeyman League coming up at [elg] I've decided to get a new faction to get a bit of a change from my Protectorate of Menoth. I've decided to go with a Hordes faction instead of another one from Warmachine, none of the other Warmachine factions really appeal to me anyway.

Once again I've picked my army purely on the models I like, and I like a lot of Hordes models. I like Circle's wolves and larger constructs, Skorne's massive beasts and both the beasts and infantry from the Trollbloods. However, above all of these great ranges I have fallen for the Gatormen of the Blindwater Congregation.

Crocodiles and Alligators have to be amongst the coolest animals on the planet, so being able to use them in a game is just awesome! Right from the off I've got an acid-spitting tortoise, a Mexican wrestling giant alligator and a warcaster that can swallow troops whole!

The rest of the Gatormen range includes many models I've liked for a long time, and new favourite I've found for the first time (such as the Swamp Horror).

So far I've gotten the tortoise and the warlock through the post, still waiting for the wrastler, and I've even got them both painted!

And so, without further waffling, pics it did happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment