Tuesday 10 July 2018

Age of Sigmar Tale of Gamers - Month 2 Finished


I have now completed painting my choices for month two. My last game highlighted my need for heroes to support my forces. I also am at a disadvantage by not yet having any Warscroll Battalions in my force, since under the new rules you start with an extra command point to use additional Command Abilities for each Warscroll Battalion in your army.

With this in mind, I decided to add in a Wight King to work towards a Deathmarch Warscroll Battalion. The current Wight King with Black Axe model is Krell, which was missing from my Vampire Counts character collection, so this was the perfect option. I also added a second unit of Skeleton Warriors, this time armed with spears. I rounded this off by adding a second character, and who better to accompany Krell but Heinrich Kemmler.

With these choices added I have £3 left from my budget to carry forwards.




With these new additions my army is brought up to:

Queen Neferata, Mortarch of Blood
Heinrich Kemmler
Krell (Wight King)
5 Black Knights
10 Skeleton Warriors (Swords)
10 Skeleton Warriors (Spears)
Sepulchral Guard


With a new edition of Age of Sigmar being released month 3 will be a special month. Each player in the campaign gets time to learn the new rules and see if the way their army works changes. We will be allowed a one-off budget of £50, with our current balance held until the next month, in order to buy any units that are more needed for this new edition. I intend to use the £50 budget to add in the last units I need for the Deathmarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment