Thursday 22 July 2010

Wyvern Tank Destroyer

I've been preparing my Demiurg army for a big Apocalypse game at the end of the month. There should be about 31,000 points a side and I'll be allied with Eldar against Space Wolves and Chaos Space Marines (including my World Eater army on loan to another player). I'm not worried about the Space Wolves but I know how nails my 16 squads of berserkers are, so I thought it was about time I got some support.

I have now converted two Thunderers with lascannons but will need something a bit tougher. With this in mind I set about making a model for a Wyvern Tank Destroyer. I bought an Academy plastic model kit of a World War II German Stug IV to convert. I still need to add detailing to the back and change a few things at the front but it's pretty much there. The picture below shows the Wyvern next to a Rhino that I'm converting into a Spartan.


No comments:

Post a Comment