Saturday 4 August 2018

Age of Sigmar Tale of Gamers - Month 3 Finished


I have finished my choices for Month 3, in just 4 days!

This month added in 10 Grave Guard, 5 Black Knights, a Wight King with Baleful Blade, and Isabella von Carstein. I already had a female vampire model in my collection, one that is not currently available. I will be using this model as Isabella until I add her model to my collection later on.







This brings my full force up to:

Queen Neferata, Mortarch of Blood
Isabella von Carstein
Heinrich Kemmler
Krell (Wight King with Black Axe)
Wight King with Baleful Blade

5 Black Knights
5 Black Knights
10 Skeleton Warriors (Swords)
10 Skeleton Warriors (Spears)
Sepulchral Guard

This makes my army currently very character heavy so, along with adding Vlad next month, I will be spending the next few months in the campaign building up the Skeleton Warrior units.

No comments:

Post a Comment