I have increased the basic Initiative characteristics on most Demiurg units by one. Initiative 2 was too low for these guys, they shouldn't be slower in combat than Humans. I've also added more to the Apocalypse section at the back, changed the Iron Eagle's wargear a little.
The most noticeable change would be the front cover. I redrew it in photoshop to give me something cleaner to work from. I will eventually get round to putting some action into it. I will remove the figure at the front and put in groups fighting in several areas. I also need to add in the ceiling, the city in the image is supposed to be on a Demiurg Hold Ship.
Download "Codex: Demiurg Warhost" Now!
Busy Summer Heat.
-
Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.
Is it August already? Time is flying by at the moment and it seems that the
summer heat has arrived in all its ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment