I have now started attempting to do some sculpting.
My ideal Demiurg, or sci-fi dwarves in general, are; shoulder hight to humans, muscular, not fat and not necessarily bearded. Not finding any that fit what I wanted I've now started to sculpt for myself. I'm nowhere near confident enough to start from scratch so I searched around for something that I could use as the base for the models then sculpt over it. I found the Avatars of War Dwarf Berzerkers to be perfect for me. They are the right height, muscular and come as separate components; head, body, legs and arms.
Here is my progress so far.
Busy Summer Heat.
-
Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.
Is it August already? Time is flying by at the moment and it seems that the
summer heat has arrived in all its ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment