I've done an awful lot of work on the codex since I last posted here.
Most recently I've been doing a lot of formatting work on the codex. I have been trying to put in more Scottish folklore/mythological elements including renaming the main tanks.
I have also just changed the name and description of the Rapier Laser Destroyer, thus removing the last laser-based weapon from the codex and replacing it with another particle weapon; now named the Atomic Destroyer.
I am also well on my way to creating my own figures, with the bodies and leg (kilted) components completed. I am casting these up myself so that I can get different body/leg variants done before sending them to be professionally cast. I'm planning to make 4 different body/leg combinations for standard troopers and one for officers.
I have started working on sculpting the arms but I think I may have to get someone more experienced to make the weapons. I will be making single-weapon arms as well as a 2-handed weapon arms. I may make several versions of the single-weapon arms but only one set of double-weapon arms, unless I decide to do another set for heavy weapon troopers.
In the future, once I've got the basic troops taken care of, I will work on character models and exo-armoured troopers.
http://www.4shared.com/office/uXb-mWvb/Demiurg_Warhost.html
Busy Summer Heat.
-
Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.
Is it August already? Time is flying by at the moment and it seems that the
summer heat has arrived in all its ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment